Place of Origin
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Ultrafiltration(UF) Element Filter
UF Membrane Material
Inside-Out or Outside-in
1000 Unit/Units per Week
Ultra filtration membrane water filter for water treatment with different membrane material (PES,PS,PVDF,PVC,PAN,PP)
Hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane is one of the most natured and advanced ultrafiltration technologies. The outer diameter of the membrane is 0.4-0.6mm or 1.5-1.6mm, inside diameter is 0.3-0.5mm or 0.9-1.0mm. The micropores distribute around the wall of the membrane. The entrapping molecular weight scale is about several thousand to ten thousand. The water flow from the outside of the membrane to the inside, it is outer pressure type. In adverse, it is inside pressure type. The ultrafiltration is a dynamic process, and the entrapping matter can be drained out following the concentration water.
Ultrafiltration technology is a new kind of high technology, which can be widely used in separation, concentration and purification of substance in foods, drinks, medicine and other industries.
Applications for :
• Pretreatment for Reverse osmosis and DI system
• Terminal filtration for super-purified water.
• Drinking water and mineral water treatment.
• Underground water treatment
• Food & beverages industry of bean, milk, sugar, alcohol, tea juice, vinegar concentration, separation, and purified.
• Living wastewater and industry wastewater treatment and recycling waste water to process water
• Electrophoresis lacquer recover
• Pharmaceutical industries
• Power Supply Plant
• Oil & Gas industry
• Surface water treatment i.e rural & municipal
Advantages of Ultrafiltration:
• Filtration down to 0.01 micron
• Removes bacteria and viruses of water up to 99%
• Fully automated control system for backwashing process
• SIMPLEST installation and operation
• Compared to conventional pretreatment technology, Ultrafiltration is simple which only requires a single process pretreatment for influent water.
• Absolute cost savings & reduction in maintenance cost
• Prolong the lifespan of RO membrane from 2 years up to 5 years
• Concentration and separate big molecule matter, colloid and organic in water, entrap bacteria, algae etc.
• Specially design to meet the flowrate required and space savings
• No maintenance cost
|Type||Inside-Out Hollow fiber|
|I/O Diamater of hollow fiber||1.0/1.66mm|
|Quantity of fiber||1500|
|housing of fiber||UPVC , (S/S or FRP is optional)|
|Seal material of fiber||Epoxy Resin|
|Recommended Operation||Recommended TMP (MPa)||0.04-0.08|
|Continuous chlorine resistance||100PPm|
|Discontinuous chlorine resistance||200PPm|
|Piping Type||Cross-flow or Dead-end|
|Maintanance||Backward flushing flowrate(L/m2.h)||150-200|
|Backward flushing TMP(MPa)||0.06-0.12|
|Backward flushing time||20-180s per time|
|Backward flushing cycle||20-60mins|
|Forward flushing flowrate(L/m2.h)||1.5-2 times of output flowrate|
|Forward flushing Time||10-30s|
|Forward flushing Cycle||10-60mins|
|Chemicals Flushing Cycle||6-180days|
|Chemicals Flushing Time||15-120mins|
|Chemicals||Citric acid,NaOH / NaClO,H2O2|
Other products from this company »Find More Products »